5 Privileges Mbappe will enjoy at PSG after signing a bumper 3 years contract
French star Kylian Mbappe has reportedly made a u-turn on his future, after deciding to extend his stay with his current club PSG.
The 23-year-old star was a subject of transfer interest from Spanish giants Real Madrid and was expected to sign for the La Liga team this summer.
However, that wouldn’t be the case, as PSG have been able to convince Mbappe to extend his deal with the French champions.
Mbappe has now reportedly put pen to paper to a three year extension deal at PSG, which will keep him at the club until 2025.
The new contract will include a lot of privileges which are both financial and also administrative according to reports.
Here are a look at some of the advantages that have been included in Mbappe’s new contract with PSG.
1. The French star will receive a whooping €300 million signing bonus from PSG which will be the highest in football history.
2. Mbappe is also expected to receive a salary worth €100 per year after tax at PSG.
3. It is also believed that Mbappe will be saddled with the responsibility of deciding who the manager of PSG will be for the next three year.
4. Mbappe will also have a say on a sporting director role at PSG.
5. Lastly on the privileges Mbappe is set to enjoy at PSG is that, the 23-year-old forward will be able to approve the signing of players at the club as well as potential sales.